Return to Baseball Leftovers

Test BRIAN ROBERTS right now...........

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby davidmarver » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:21 pm

I've been entertaining offers for Roberts. I have a proposed trade to me right now in a keeper league. Marcus Giles and KRod for Roberts and Dotel. I'm certainly going to accept the deal, but I'm keeping it as proposed until Roberts slips up once. Should pull the trigger within the week though.
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -328)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tiki Barber's Barber » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:23 pm

davidmarver wrote:I've been entertaining offers for Roberts. I have a proposed trade to me right now in a keeper league. Marcus Giles and KRod for Roberts and Dotel. I'm certainly going to accept the deal, but I'm keeping it as proposed until Roberts slips up once. Should pull the trigger within the week though.

good thinkin, but the owner may rescind the trade once roberts has a bad game, so don't wait too long.
Tiki Barber's Barber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Phatferd » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:23 pm

AngelFan416 wrote:Well, if you want to know, in one league, I sold high on Roberts, and basically swapped him for Kent.

I dunno if I would of done that. Roberts is outproducing him right now and when they both cool off, I don't think there will much of a difference or if anything I think Roberts will finish stronger, due to age and SB.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -25)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers