Return to Baseball Leftovers

Ichiro is leading the majors in SB's....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby gtabaplayr1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:28 pm

After my draft ( 10 team Roto 5x5) I was second guessing picking Ichiro at 2.1 after picking Abreu especially since Randy was still there. I was saying all spring that I thought Randy would be fantasy MVP this year with 23-24 wins but for some reason I passed on him when it came down to it. As of right now I'm no longer regretting my choice, but we'll see how it all plays out at the end of the year though- its still real early.
gtabaplayr1
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby davidmarver » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:30 pm

<------ got Ichiro in the 3rd round. Reason: OPS as a category discouraged some owners.
davidmarver
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -328)

Postby RAmst23 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:46 pm

Wow Gta, nice OF if 2/3 are Abreu and Ichiro.

If anyone got Ichiro in the 2nd round this year they will be ecstatic by the end IMO. Usually 5 category players are the most valuable, but when someone can dominate in 3/5, then completely worth a high draft pick.
...Boston papers now and then suffer a sharp flurry of arithmetic on this score; indeed, for Williams to have distributed all his hits so they did nobody else any good would constitute a feat of placement unparalleled in the annals of selfishness. -Updike
RAmst23
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -8)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers