Return to Baseball Leftovers

lowe to yankees trade rumor

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby matmat » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:14 pm

WE DON'T WANT LOWE.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll drown because you forgot to teach him to swim.
[url=http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html]Invaluable Fantasy Baseball Resource[/url]
matmat
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -13)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stumpak » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:17 pm

I would not say that Lowe has been a bust overall. But over his last few starts he seems to have entered the patented Derek Lowe tailspin. If the Yankees are giving up Duncan, I would think that they could get more. Then again, they wanted to trade Sheffield for Cameron, so nothing woudl surprise me.
stumpak
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -5)

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:48 pm

No way in hell I want Derek Lowe on this team and absolutely not fore Eric Duncan. Lowe and Duncan should stay where they are now. Cashman already gave Braz away to LA, I'd flip out if he also gave away Eric Duncan, because Lowe is just no good.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -211)

Postby blankman » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:49 pm

stumpak wrote:I would not say that Lowe has been a bust overall. But over his last few starts he seems to have entered the patented Derek Lowe tailspin. If the Yankees are giving up Duncan, I would think that they could get more. Then again, they wanted to trade Sheffield for Cameron, so nothing woudl surprise me.

The Yankees didn't want to trade Sheffield for Cameron. Thats what the Mets wanted.

And Duncan, the team's best prospect is worth a hell of a lot more than garbage like Lowe.
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -211)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers