Return to Baseball Leftovers

Helton is Back

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Helton

Postby RynMan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:43 pm

acsguitar wrote:
bigjimblue wrote:Except he still showed a noticeable limp.

he's just pimpin

:-b ;-D
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: -227)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Irish » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:58 pm

rotterdam_82 wrote:
Irish wrote:He might keep his average at the norm, but I don't see many runs or RBI's coming, with a major decreas in power also.

I know its only 1 ding-dong, but between Helton and Maggs, you're not having much luck with your predictions are you Irish.

As for Helton, he was amazing in July, can't see it stopping now. He gone BOOOOOM!!!!

Huh, Maggs??? I actually have Maggs on my team and am starting him everyday, so if I made a negative prediction I surely didn't take my own advice.

Helton hitting a HR seems like a karma shove in my face, but I still stand by it. His average will be great, but with the people around him I don't see his stats being consistently good from here on out RBI and Run-wise. HR's could spike, but I wouldn't bet on it.

It seems every time someone makes a negative thread it backfires though, lol. Except for Beltran ofcourse. ;-D
BILL HALL EN FUEGO!
Irish
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)

Postby gofish » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:13 pm

I think the Rockies play some crazy amount of games @ Coors the rest of the way. Here's to thin air. ;-D
gofish
College Coach
College Coach

Postby EnFuego » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:18 pm

gofish wrote:I think the Rockies play some crazy amount of games @ Coors the rest of the way. Here's to thin air. ;-D

Here's to Helton having a homer almost every day for the next week.
EnFuego
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -2)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers