Return to Baseball Leftovers

Alex Cintron???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wrveres » Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:43 pm

Voelk wrote:What happens when counsell comes back? Cintron gets to ride the pine again?
I currently have relaford and eckstein at SS, both of which have been terrible this month and I don't think things will improve for relaford... is Alex a better option than relaford from here on out?

Actually look for Womack to ride.. The Dbacks are rebuildeing on the fly and Womack is not in the plans. I grabbed Cintron when he first became avial., just over a month ago, in my keeper leagues. Him and Wellemeyer. It has allowed me to use Biggio in the OF and even offer up trades for Biggio .. I project he will be the everyday SS by next year. Unitl then Ariz. has 5-6 players than could use in the IF. Fortunatly for us, 3 are injured and 1 can't hit anymore. I would make sure you have a back up MI or bench spot for him. But I don't think he will dissapoint.

Not sure if I would use him in shallow mixed leagues though. He is still a rookie.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BillyMafia » Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:20 pm

Does Cintron qualify at 2b? If so, should I drop Spivey to pick him up?
BillyMafia
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Madison » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:13 pm

cincyreds wrote:I would start him over Michael Young who doesn't play eveyday and Cintron does.

Good Luck with you decision.

Michael Young does play every day. He's played 66 out of 68 games. He's also hitting .333. Not too shabby for a 2B.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers