Return to Baseball Leftovers

Uh oh...what happened to Brown???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wrveres » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:58 am

Lepke wrote:Wow. How old are you wrveres, 12? Did you really just wish injury on someone?

You are a sick individual.

Now I'm getting out the VooDoo doll and ... ... scissors
chop/chop
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Jack-In-A-Box » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:55 am

lol i think wveres has put a new meaning to team loyalty. I mean the for you to wish that much on K.Brown.. all for the Padres. I'm truly impressed. But dear god dont let Brown be hurt for long. I cant say i didnt expect it i just hoped it would have lasted till after the All star break. I was gonna try and get Millwood or Mussina for him. Ive already turned down those offers. :-/
Jack-In-A-Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -1)

Postby Super GM » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:03 am

Hey werveres! I'd like to see you do that voodoo ritual. I don't care that much about Kevin Brown, but do you think you might be able to do some work on Jeff Bagwell (in a positive way)? He's hurtin and desperately needs to see the "witchdoctor wrveres". :-b

As far as our guest Lepke, who doesn't seem to have the guts to sign up goes....who cares if he's 12 or a 112? You need to understand the difference between being serious and joking. I don't think he really wants Brown to go down for the year. All he was trying to say was that it would help the Padres some. Allthough I'm not sure anything can help the Padres.
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -55)

Postby Jack-In-A-Box » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:13 am

Super GM wrote: All he was trying to say was that it would help the Padres some. Allthough I'm not sure anything can help the Padres.

I dunno GM, If the Padres have a sit down with ole Bud Selig.. they might could talk him into contraction for them. I think that'd help. :-D
Jack-In-A-Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Lepke » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:49 am

Super GM wrote:
As far as our guest Lepke, who doesn't seem to have the guts to sign up goes....

It's funny, cuz I am registered here, and have been around a lot longer than yourself --I had computer complications and lost my settings, don't remember my password. :-/

What does it matter if I register or not? Does having some fruity avatar and "clever" sig make my posts more significant?
Lepke

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby wrveres » Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:15 am

Lepke wrote:
Super GM wrote:
As far as our guest Lepke, who doesn't seem to have the guts to sign up goes....

It's funny, cuz I am registered here, and have been around a lot longer than yourself --I had computer complications and lost my settings, don't remember my password. :-/

What does it matter if I register or not? Does having some fruity avatar and "clever" sig make my posts more significant?

Has everyone lost there sense of humor? :-)
I love Kevin Brown. I think he is one of the top 4 in the game. His problem is that he pitches in chavez ravine. Oh and he is a hypocrite too.

And the moderators can probably help you with your memory loss. I mean password. :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby Transmogrifier » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:08 am

I'm with you wreves... I wish death (or worse) upon on every Yankee (and former Yankee, including Ramiro Mendoza) every day.
Transmogrifier
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -93)

Postby Super GM » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:36 am

Transmogrifier wrote:I'm with you wreves... I wish death (or worse) upon on every Yankee (and former Yankee, including Ramiro Mendoza) every day.
Oh my god Transmogrifier! You just wished death or something worse upon every Yankee? Guess we're up for some more spittin and swearin from "Yankee-supporters". This is bad! :-b
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -55)

Postby Jack-In-A-Box » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:47 am

Transmogrifier wrote:I'm with you wreves... I wish death (or worse) upon on every Yankee (and former Yankee, including Ramiro Mendoza) every day.

Someone just won Redneck Quote of the day! Trans, have you ever been on Cops after a tornado hit your trailer park? "We coulda been killed or even worse!!" lol J/K But i couldnt help but think of that Jeff Foxworthy skit about that. :-D
Jack-In-A-Box
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers