Return to Baseball Leftovers

Welcome to Citizens Bank Park

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Super GM » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:45 pm

wrveres wrote: I suppose that we will have the option of buying calenders with photos of all the players pets.. How about Dog/Frisbee shows during the 7th? Maybe fire hydrants in the bullpen? Cat litter on the warning track instead of dirt? Catnip and saltlicks instead of sunflower seeds?
That's an interesting idea. Got anything on Turner Field, which isn't exactly the most original name either.?
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -55)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:42 pm

Super GM wrote:
wrveres wrote: I suppose that we will have the option of buying calenders with photos of all the players pets.. How about Dog/Frisbee shows during the 7th? Maybe fire hydrants in the bullpen? Cat litter on the warning track instead of dirt? Catnip and saltlicks instead of sunflower seeds?
That's an interesting idea. Got anything on Turner Field, which isn't exactly the most original name either.?

Nope .. I love the fact that its named after THE TED. If I owned a ballclub, I'd probably name it after me too.

Unless of course somebody gave me 50 million to name it "Scores Field" .. Just think of all the wonderful new marketing ideas ... :-) :-) :-) :-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers