Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo scoring question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo scoring question

Postby kentx12 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:57 am

I know that in H2H leagues that a tie is broken by the lowest era. My question is it the same in ROTO. I am in a yahoo winners league and the final score was 86 to 86 and I had the lower era but it is showing me as finishing 2nd. Why is that?
There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -46)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kentx12 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:58 am

Doh, nevermind I got it. It is showing both teams as finishing 1st so I assume there is no tie breaker.
There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -46)

Postby hrshak » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:25 am

I almost ended up in a tie in my roto league. Luckily Todd Jones gave up three runs to move one guys era above mine. I win 98.5 to 97.5.
I wouldn't have had an era problem yesterday except that I had V. Zambrano pitching with a 9.53era. I needed his 8 strikeouts to move up a point in that cat though. It was a risky move and I lost but Todd Jones saved me.
hrshak
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:48 am

kentx12 wrote:Doh, nevermind I got it. It is showing both teams as finishing 1st so I assume there is no tie breaker.

Yep, co-champs. Both of you get winner's leagues next year. Congrats! ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Return to Baseball Leftovers