Return to Baseball Leftovers

MLB Playoffs Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB Playoffs Fantasy Baseball

Postby Red Stripe » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:15 pm

Has anybody ever heard of this? I've heard it mentioned before and I was just thinking that would be pretty cool if they had some form of fantasy baseball for the MLB playoffs whether it's like the regular fantasy baseball we are all used to or something like salary cap thing at ESPN.

I was just wondering if anybody knows if they do this anywhere? It would be a pretty cool idea if they don't.
Red Stripe
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -317)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: MLB Playoffs Fantasy Baseball

Postby mweir145 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:57 pm

Red Stripe wrote:Has anybody ever heard of this? I've heard it mentioned before and I was just thinking that would be pretty cool if they had some form of fantasy baseball for the MLB playoffs whether it's like the regular fantasy baseball we are all used to or something like salary cap thing at ESPN.

I was just wondering if anybody knows if they do this anywhere? It would be a pretty cool idea if they don't.

Is it something like what TSN.com does for football during the playoffs?
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -320)

Postby Half Massed » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:15 am

Yeah, I've heard about it too. Someone was discussing the strategy of choosing a lesser player on a team more likely to go farther and I thought it sounded like a fun thing. I've never actually seen it though.
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -106)

Re: MLB Playoffs Fantasy Baseball

Postby Pogotheostrich » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:42 am

mweir145 wrote:
Red Stripe wrote:Has anybody ever heard of this? I've heard it mentioned before and I was just thinking that would be pretty cool if they had some form of fantasy baseball for the MLB playoffs whether it's like the regular fantasy baseball we are all used to or something like salary cap thing at ESPN.

Is it something like what TSN.com does for football during the playoffs?
I'm actually doing a fantasy playoff baseball league on TSN.com this year. ESPN :-t :-t
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -946)

Return to Baseball Leftovers