Return to Baseball Leftovers

jason giambi

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

jason giambi

Postby pkarr5000 » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:20 pm

I'm starting to be glad I hung on to this guy. I think he might lead the league in homers by the end of the year. Delgado is starting to slow down. Today he had 4 rbi's. 2 of them came from drawing bases-loaded walks!!! This guys amazing and I'm keeping him for next year. With this Kaz Matsui in that lineup, I think it will boost his value. And theres no tellin what the boss will do this offseason. I am praying he snags Miguel Tejada because I am keeping Tejada, too. With Jeter at third, Tejada at second, Kaz or Soriano at second, and Jason at first, the Yanks will EASILY have the best infield in baseball and one of the best of all time. Personally, this year, I made sure to have a better infield than outfield.
pkarr5000
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:28 pm

The Yanks won't sign Tejada. I hope they don't sign Kaz Matsui either. Look to see Vlad though (I hope ;-D).

(Please no one argue that Vlad won't like the media attention or something like that. This is a hope, not a declaration of the future and there is no point in arguing over it.)
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -211)

wait

Postby pkarr5000 » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:34 pm

Anythings possible. They are definetly one of the few teams that might sign Tejada next year. One things certain though, I would much rather have Tejada playing for the Yanks than the Padres.
pkarr5000
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -12)

Return to Baseball Leftovers