Return to Baseball Leftovers

Blanton dumbfounds M's

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:08 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:i grabed him as a 7th starter in a H2H points league...got me 30 points ;-D

7th starter?? 8-o Who are your first 6, and how many teams???

I have him as my 5th starter in my 10-team keeper, but wouldn't be surprised to see him be my 3rd best of my 5 SPs by the end of the year (behind Oswalt and Sheets, ahead of Doug Davis and Scott kazmir)

12 teams, H2H points based. we can start 7 P (no SP or RP requirement) so alot of people load up on closers...i decided to try something new and go for all SP

Peavey
Halladay
Pettitte
Prior (Suppan filling in)
Bedard
Cain
Blanton (17th Round)
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -115)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:10 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:i grabed him as a 7th starter in a H2H points league...got me 30 points ;-D

7th starter?? 8-o Who are your first 6, and how many teams???

I have him as my 5th starter in my 10-team keeper, but wouldn't be surprised to see him be my 3rd best of my 5 SPs by the end of the year (behind Oswalt and Sheets, ahead of Doug Davis and Scott kazmir)

12 teams, H2H points based. we can start 7 P (no SP or RP requirement) so alot of people load up on closers...i decided to try something new and go for all SP

Peavey
Halladay
Pettitte
Prior (Suppan filling in)
Bedard
Cain
Blanton (17th Round)

I think he's your 3rd SP, myself (likely 4th once Prior gets healthy, if ever)... even though he was the 7th you selected ;-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers