Return to Baseball Leftovers

Sources: Bonds may be subject of perjury probe

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby chadlincoln » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:54 pm

Wow, 2 pages and the Bonds "25" club apologists haven't chimed in? :-B
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 10960
(Past Year: -23)
Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Bleachers at Wrigley Field

Postby thaklanksta » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:33 pm

josebach wrote:
pjalst wrote:If they have evidence that Bonds lied on the stand, yes he should be charged. If Rafael Palmiero is not charged right along side of Bonds, then this will be a clear case of discrimination.


Yeah, federal prosecutors hate black people. ;-D :-?



Lame!
How about Rose? Stop the double standards.
thaklanksta
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 510
(Past Year: -6)
Joined: 26 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The BUS

Postby acsguitar » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:35 pm

I hope he likes the bright color of neon orange
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26605
(Past Year: -117)
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:50 pm

If found guilty, I think he should be forced to wash Jeff Kent's truck everyday for the rest of his life.
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafecasterTrivia Time Trial Champion
Posts: 1104
(Past Year: -681)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:13 pm

Are they investigating Sheffield? Palmeiro? Sosa? Frank Thomas?

I haven't read the entire article so if they are, fine. If they aren't it's a joke.
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11623
(Past Year: -296)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:18 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:Are they investigating Sheffield? Palmeiro? Sosa? Frank Thomas?

I haven't read the entire article so if they are, fine. If they aren't it's a joke.


How many novels have just been released stack full of evidence against Sheffield, Palmeiro, Sosa and Frank Thomas?

And they did investigate Palmeiro for perjury. The problem there was that he tested positive AFTER he testified against Congress. They ruled there wasn't significant evidence to proceed... which is exactly what's likely to happen with Bonds.
Last edited by josebach on Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2033
(Past Year: -3)
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:21 pm

josebach wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:Are they investigating Sheffield? Palmeiro? Sosa? Frank Thomas?

I haven't read the entire article so if they are, fine. If they aren't it's a joke.


How many novels have just been released stack full of evidence against Sheffield, Palmeiro, Sosa and Frank Thomas?


LMAO.

You're joking, right? PALMEIRO FAILED A FREAKING STEROID TEST. What more evidence to you need? Wouldn't you say that a failed steroid test is a little more conclusive than a book full of allegations against the game's most hated player? Raffy hasn't been investigated!!

Also, from reports I've read, Sheffield has had a pretty prominant role in "Game of Shadows." Yet he's not getting investigated?

That's a joke.
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11623
(Past Year: -296)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:24 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
josebach wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:Are they investigating Sheffield? Palmeiro? Sosa? Frank Thomas?

I haven't read the entire article so if they are, fine. If they aren't it's a joke.


How many novels have just been released stack full of evidence against Sheffield, Palmeiro, Sosa and Frank Thomas?


LMAO.

You're joking, right? PALMEIRO FAILED A FREAKING STEROID TEST. What more evidence to you need? Wouldn't you say that a failed steroid test is a little more conclusive than a book full of allegations against the game's most hated player? Raffy hasn't been investigated!!

Also, from reports I've read, Sheffield has had a pretty prominant role in "Game of Shadows." Yet he's not getting investigated?

That's a joke.


LMAO

They did investigate Palmeiro for perjury.
Last edited by josebach on Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2033
(Past Year: -3)
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron