Return to Baseball Leftovers

The TRADE/DRAFT/KEEPER board is like a lawnmower repair shop

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby .38 Special » Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 am

I usually use it to find buy low candidates...for my trades. I target the guys I see everyone complaining about, either dropping them or trading them for waiver wire bait. If I post, it is for a trade I completed, just to get objective feedback.
.38 Special
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Pacman » Mon May 01, 2006 9:41 am

I move that over in the General Talk Fourm we change the name of the "Who is the Hottest Chick" topic to:

"Who is the Hottest Chick??? - WHIR"

:-b
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -20)

Postby Simulacrum » Tue May 02, 2006 1:17 am

Y`s Guy wrote:WHIR!! WHIR!!! WHIR!! WHIR!! WHIR!! WHIR!!

Wow. :-D

:-B

Ah ha.. a Y's guy I see.

thedude wrote:HAHA. ...It is funny because ut it "tru."

Pacman wrote:I move that over in the General Talk Fourm we change the name of the "Who is the Hottest Chick" topic to:

"Who is the Hottest Chick??? - WHIR"

:-D

Some good chuckles in this thread. :-D
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -167)

Postby sharksfan1139 » Tue May 02, 2006 1:23 am

Y`s Guy wrote:This is a classic...

"Help. Should I drop Cory Lidle for the recently dropped Roy Halladay? Leave a link and I'll help you."

Okaaaay. I want your help.

hahaha i agree...who wants help from people that cant make the simplest decisions.

i also HATE the answers like this:

Vlad and Mussina for Winn and RJ

well

Vlad>>>>Winn
Mussina<<<<<<<<<RJ

the stupid ">" do NOT help at all! LOOK at the team needs and offer an insightful reponse!

sharksfan1139
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)

Postby Thursday » Tue May 02, 2006 2:48 am

sharksfan1139 wrote:

"Help. Should I drop Cory Lidle for the recently dropped Roy Halladay? Leave a link and I'll help you."

hahaha i agree...who wants help from people that cant make the simplest decisions.

well

Vlad>>>>Winn
Mussina<<<<<<<<<RJ

the stupid ">" do NOT help at all! LOOK at the team needs and offer an insightful reponse!

Oh i HATE the <'s and >'s!!! Whats even funnier to me is how they justify using them.

"I'm using them to show how much value each one has!"

Good LORD! It's a nightmare over there. What's even worse is that after 15+ people i helped and posted a link, i got a measly 3 responses.
Thursday
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -1)

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 02, 2006 12:29 pm

Steve-o wrote:Yeah. It's pretty funny over there. I stick my nose in every once and a while to try and help out because most of the answer are limited to no, yes, or sweet swing.

There's guys over there who have 1,000+ posts who I have never seen post in any other section. 8-o

My first 1,000 posts were almost exclusively in that forum, with about 996 of them being helping others. It wasn't until after then that I stumbled into Leftovers, GT, etc. O:-) !+)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby bigh0rt » Tue May 02, 2006 12:31 pm

Thursday wrote:
sharksfan1139 wrote:

well

Vlad>>>>Winn
Mussina<<<<<<<<<RJ

Oh i HATE the <'s and >'s!!! Whats even funnier to me is how they justify using them.

"I'm using them to show how much value each one has!"

Good LORD! It's a nightmare over there. What's even worse is that after 15+ people i helped and posted a link, i got a measly 3 responses.

If you ever have a tough question, post it, and feel free to PM me a link. If I get some time, I'll get around to it. I try and get in there as often as I can, but it's disheartening when 75% of the questions themselves aren't even thought provoking. I like examining a question, and even sometimes benefit myself from it. That said, I'll have 35 PMs in the next 30 seconds, and then another 35 cursing me out for not responding. !+)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers