Return to Baseball Leftovers

So...Delmon Young is back.....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

So...Delmon Young is back.....

Postby Mberg121 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:20 am

from his suspension. When do we expect this guy to make it to the majors? Also, he's available in my 20 team keeper, but the roster sizes are small. We only have 3 bench players and 2 DL spots. In order to pick him up i'd have to drop either sexson or chris burke and waste one of those spots for the season. Any input?
Mberg121
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Big Tiex » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:40 am

i think u can expect him up sometime next year, the d-rays OF is stacked and theres no real need for him now. mabey until a trade is made or he produces amazing stats in AAA. he is a good pick for a keeper but i dont think he is worth dropping either of those two
Big Tiex
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: So...Delmon Young is back.....

Postby willy-t » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:45 am

Mberg121 wrote:from his suspension. When do we expect this guy to make it to the majors? Also, he's available in my 20 team keeper, but the roster sizes are small. We only have 3 bench players and 2 DL spots. In order to pick him up i'd have to drop either sexson or chris burke and waste one of those spots for the season. Any input?

You should ask over the other forum or the rodent will make an appearance. It should be interesting to see how he gets on, D-Rays have disciplinary problems with Upton and Dukes now too, I think, so their farm system is looking like a soap opera. Probably won't get the call untill next spring.
willy-t
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -6)

Postby mdHARRIS » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:20 pm

I think he'll toss another bat before we see him in Tampa this year.
mdHARRIS
College Coach
College Coach

Postby houstonoilers » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 pm

in a keeper he is worth picking up. if his bat stays where it was before his suspension he will get the September call up.
houstonoilers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -1)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Baseball Leftovers