Postby Raf » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:08 pm

rick ankiel was electric if i recall
Raf
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby p32bars » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:09 pm

Young 8 wrote:
p32bars wrote:So you have to be a closer to be electric? Wedge said when Wickman was dealt that Carmona would become their new closer. Young 8, that means Fausto Carmona is the new closer for the Cleveland Indians. You've never seen him pitch. I see him pitch every week. You're stuck behind a computer screen going off what a stat tracker tells you. He is electric, he has a mound presence that is ideal for a closer. Go back in the archives and read what other posters have said about him, b/c it's true.

yeah...you're right

electric like Bilinsgley, Reyes, Hamels, etc.........

Keep making more posts that make no sense and fail to back you up. I'm sorry if you were burned by those 3 pitchers, even though Hamels has started to turn it around the last 2 starts.
p32bars
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Young 8 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:15 pm

p32bars wrote:
Young 8 wrote:
p32bars wrote:So you have to be a closer to be electric? Wedge said when Wickman was dealt that Carmona would become their new closer. Young 8, that means Fausto Carmona is the new closer for the Cleveland Indians. You've never seen him pitch. I see him pitch every week. You're stuck behind a computer screen going off what a stat tracker tells you. He is electric, he has a mound presence that is ideal for a closer. Go back in the archives and read what other posters have said about him, b/c it's true.

yeah...you're right

electric like Bilinsgley, Reyes, Hamels, etc.........

Keep making more posts that make no sense and fail to back you up. I'm sorry if you were burned by those 3 pitchers, even though Hamels has started to turn it around the last 2 starts.

actually i don't have nobody of those pithcers
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby p32bars » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:19 pm

Great grammar.
p32bars
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Young 8 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:36 pm

p32bars wrote:Great grammar.

yeah....pretty nice
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Mugrila » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:50 pm

Childish bickering aside, it's never easy to come in to a game when you've had a ton of time off. Like we've seen with Krod this year, he needs to pitch regularly to stay sharp.l
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
(Past Year: -70)

Postby The Jury » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:26 pm

You act like he has blown 3 or 4 saves in a row, such as Coffey did with regulary. This was his first bad outing pretty much as a reliever. Stop looking for more things to complain about b/c you won't find anything else but today's game. It's not his fault save situations aren't present everyday for him, it's the nature of the game.

Are you a professional baseball scout?
The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -13)

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:17 pm

The Jury wrote:

You act like he has blown 3 or 4 saves in a row, such as Coffey did with regulary. This was his first bad outing pretty much as a reliever. Stop looking for more things to complain about b/c you won't find anything else but today's game. It's not his fault save situations aren't present everyday for him, it's the nature of the game.

Are you a professional baseball scout?

Probably not but since he watches most of the Indians games he might know more about them than me or you. ;-)
go_jays_go
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -710)

Postby jbones733 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:21 pm

back in there again (granted its the red sox), but already a hit & a walk :-o
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -6)

Postby Young 8 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:26 pm

ah ah ah ahh ha ha