Return to Baseball Leftovers

Wake up Yankee fans George could care less about you

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Wake up Yankee fans George could care less about you

Postby SonsofSlam » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:48 pm

Will the Yankee fans wake up and see the underlying reason why George goes out of his way to buy superstar after superstar. He could care less about winning. If that were the case he wouldnt have treated A Pettitte like a scrub. Yankee fans I have news for you - He loves to collect other teams superstars, basically stroking his collosal sized ego everytime he collects another pawn. He is like the child who gets bored of his toys and has mom and daddy buy him some other kids toys. What backs up what I am saying? You ask ,,. just look at how he handled A Pettitte, if that wasnt enough proof he could care less about Yankee fans I dont know what is!!! George is just an overweight, evil, self promoting, egotistical monster. I can only hope yet another team with a fraction of the Yankee's payroll beat them out for baseball's top prize. That would serve as poetic justice!
SonsofSlam

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby sappisgod » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:50 pm

What a stupid, stupid thread. Have fun.
sappisgod
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ron Badger » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:55 pm

The Yankees will still be hurting in the starting pitching dept. this season. Their only two locks are Mussina and Vazquez. Brown has an injury prone body, Contreras is still un-proven, and Lieber is comeing off of an injury. They may have an awesome offense, but they could really be hurting at SP come May or earlier.
Ron Badger Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ajgnydc722 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:02 pm

george doesn't care about winning??

first of all.....

you know what, nevermind. i'm not even going to waste my time.
ajgnydc722
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -37)

Re: Wake up Yankee fans George could care less about you

Postby kentx12 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:04 pm

SonsofSlam wrote: George is just an overweight, evil, self promoting, egotistical monster.

;-D
There will come a day when Barry Bonds leaves baseball, and everything about the game will be the better for it.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -46)

Postby phatjagz14 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:18 pm

Anyone who thinks that George doesn't care about winning is a moron bordering on retardation. That's all the time I'm wasting on this ridiculous thread. :-P
It's like I've died and gone to heaven......but then they realized that it wasn't my time, so they sent me to a brewery.
phatjagz14
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -3)

Postby Siege1386 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:22 pm

That is what we call someone trying to start trouble. I think they call them "trolls." Doesn't even have the guts to register.
Help me out by making a [url=http://www.fsworld.net/modules/donations/]Donation[/url] or [url=http://www.fsworld.net/register.php]Registering[/url] for my website

Siege1386
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -1)

Return to Baseball Leftovers