Return to Baseball Leftovers

Draft chatting!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Draft chatting!!

Postby abrage22 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:12 am

Today i was looking forward to my first nfl draft on yahoo. so i enter the live draft and what not. and right from the get go this one guy just comes out saying all these things, pratically looking for a fight u could tell. then everyone started calling certain people racist, and cowards yada yada. there was tons of cussing, arguing, just a bunch of crap. it was distracting first of all, but i couldn't help myself but look :-b . i had enough with it and just left, didn't want to play with a bunch of idiots. i've never liked the whole chat idea, thoughts? (ik theres no point in this post, but just needed to get this off my chest :-L )
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -213)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Draft chatting!!

Postby RyeWhiskey » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:47 am

I'm sorry you had to deal with a bunch of (probably drunken) idiots. But think of it this way: at least the chat function allowed you to see that these are not people you'd like to play with.

- August
RyeWhiskey
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -13)

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:43 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 210)

Return to Baseball Leftovers