Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby rib217 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm craving a Mock draft right about now and for the past hour or so when i attempt to enter i am getting:

Temporary problem with server, Error #115

Is that a Yahoo issue or my computer issue? Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks
rib217
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2717
(Past Year: -7)
Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby markj11 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 pm

rib217 wrote:I'm craving a Mock draft right about now and for the past hour or so when i attempt to enter i am getting:

Temporary problem with server, Error #115

Is that a Yahoo issue or my computer issue? Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks


I've been getting it for 3.5 hours.
I ain't askin' nobody for nothin, If I can't get it on my own. - Charlie Daniels
markj11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2102
(Past Year: -10)
Joined: 3 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Wright here

Re: Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby Eagle Baseball » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Yahoo. I got the same message about a hour ago when I just went in for a quick look to see if any were available.
Eagle Baseball
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1913
Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Just fixed this. It is fallout from the (different) problem that occurred yesterday morning. Sigh.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1381
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 1 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby markj11 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Just fixed this. It is fallout from the (different) problem that occurred yesterday morning. Sigh.


New one when I select quick start.
The specified mock draft is not valid. (Error #483)
I ain't askin' nobody for nothin, If I can't get it on my own. - Charlie Daniels
markj11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2102
(Past Year: -10)
Joined: 3 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Wright here

Re: Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 pm

markj11 wrote:
Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Just fixed this. It is fallout from the (different) problem that occurred yesterday morning. Sigh.


New one when I select quick start.
The specified mock draft is not valid. (Error #483)

I can't wait until this fix is pushed out, as new threads keep popping up about this. That error is currently being displayed when all available mock drafts are full.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1381
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 1 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Mock Draft Error #115? Help

Postby markj11 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
markj11 wrote:
Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Just fixed this. It is fallout from the (different) problem that occurred yesterday morning. Sigh.


New one when I select quick start.
The specified mock draft is not valid. (Error #483)

I can't wait until this fix is pushed out, as new threads keep popping up about this. That error is currently being displayed when all available mock drafts are full.


Thanks. I got into one. I didn't see a lot explaining how it works (seems pretty simple) but I clicked on the Roster Positions and Scoring and I see:
Setting Value
Roster Positions C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util
Stat Categories R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG

Does that mean the draft I am going to take place in is only for hitting?
I ain't askin' nobody for nothin, If I can't get it on my own. - Charlie Daniels
markj11
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2102
(Past Year: -10)
Joined: 3 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Wright here


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron