Return to Baseball Leftovers

adam dunn

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby hartbc » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:51 am

He can be had for such a cheap price that there is no way. Yes his BA will again be low, but not 215--I amexpecting soewhere around .250 to .275. Plus, he's going to get you around 35-40 HRs. Am I being generous with these projections? Of course, but seeing as so many people are cold to him, he a nice,cheap sleeper candidate.
hartbc
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby hartbc » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:51 am

He can be had for such a cheap price that there is no way you should avoid him. Yes his BA will again be low, but not 215--I amexpecting soewhere around .250 to .275. Plus, he's going to get you around 35-40 HRs. Am I being generous with these projections? Of course, but seeing as so many people are cold to him, he a nice,cheap sleeper candidate.
hartbc
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby PacBellParker » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:00 pm

I play in a head-to-head points league wher Dunn has considerable value. Batting average doesn't matter so long as he keeps racking up total bases and RBIs.

And I bet he hits closer to .240 this year in any event.
PacBellParker
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby wp001g » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:47 pm

for what its worth, he is smacking the ball around this spring.
wp001g
College Coach
College Coach

BI

Postby joeg24 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:55 pm

If anyone has a chance to hit 60 again someday, he'd be my guess becasue once he figures out how to make contact, its going to great, his swing is just to sweet to strike out so much. this year i think he gets up to 250 level - hits 40 hrs - somewhere in the low 90's for RBIS as that lineup MIGHT be great and if so Dunn will get great protection and hit great, if say Griffey and KLearns arnt ready to go, it could be ugly
joeg24
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers