Return to Baseball Leftovers

Sean Rodriguez/Ryan Raburn playing time

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Sean Rodriguez/Ryan Raburn playing time

Postby Ender » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I would think Manny retiring adds a few PA to Rodriquez unless there is a clear plan B I'm not thinking of?
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: -28)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Montana168 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Some good news, some bad news for sean rodriguez.

He is now eligible at 3B in most Yahoo! leagues (has started 5 games there now). The bad news: Sam Fuld is aparantly in the mix for playing time now as he is batting leadoff and starting in LF today for the Rays. Even though Manny retired, Maddon is still mixing his lineup with guys like fuld, damon, joyce, s-rod, and felipe lopez. All of which are not seeing full-time at bats. S-rod is going to need to mash everytime he is at the plate, and the best case scenario for those few owners left, like myself, is if he mashes he'll have a full-time gig by the end of May (i.e. 2009 version/situation of Ben Zobrist).
Montana168
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -1)

Postby dmattingly23 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Ender wrote:I would think Manny retiring adds a few PA to Rodriquez unless there is a clear plan B I'm not thinking of?

you would have thought. But no. They lost they're 3 and 4 hitter and he has not gotten 1 more AB because of it. Fuld and Lopez have taken all the ABs.
dmattingly23
College Coach
College Coach

Postby pokerplaya » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Sitting again today, but there are just about no other viable options on my WW. Trying to make a trade, but not quick enough...
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -231)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers