Return to Baseball Leftovers

I told you all (ensberg)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby jbones733 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:12 pm

though i usually dont pay attention to guests, he is right on this one. Ensberg stinks.
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby unclepaulie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:17 pm

I am with Warrick, Williams is the WORST Mgr in the Major leagues!!

Ensberg is not that Bad.
Image <-----Meet the "NEW" Mets

"I pity the mind that can only spell a word one way"
-Thomas Jefferson
unclepaulie
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -1)
Location: @ your house with my dirty shoes on ya white couch!

Postby TEKTON » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:28 pm

i just believe that lamb competes day in and day out, leaving williams with a tough decision. just kidding
TEKTON
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:13 pm

you guys are seriously rediculous... its the 1st week of the season! ensberg will hit 25+ hrs, he will be better than lastyr, and all of you jumping to conclusions 5 games into the season are going to be on his band wagon come allstar break... but go ahead and keep on juding people on their 1st week of the season... while your at it go scoop victor zambrano off FA for mussina... and then lemme know how your fantasy season goes

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:17 pm

until williams shows that he will play ensberg everyday, he will continue to ride the pine while Juan Gone and Estrada do the utility thing for me.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -16)

Postby NYMetsIn2k4 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:22 pm

[quote="CubsFan7724"]until williams shows that he will play ensberg everyday, he will continue to ride the pine while Juan Gone and Estrada do the utility thing for me.[/quote]

that was my post above yours... but yeah i agree on that, williams will soon realize that ensberg is 10 times better than lamb, and thats all its gonna take... id like to see morgan back at the 2 hole but batting 7th behind all those studs isnt so bad... give em time, helll produce
NYMetsIn2k4
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -1)

Postby KULCAT » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:12 pm

Williams has already said not read anything into this Ensgberg/Lamb thing. I doubt it will become a platoon situation. Its more of giving guys who didnt play much in spring training a chance kind of thing. I think he just wants to give players a chance to play early before they truely ride the pine. As for him batting 7º well yeah jimmy Williams makes a lot of weird calls but i cant see adam Everett holding that spot for long and with the way Hidalgo and Bagwell are going(and Berkman will bounce back soo) Ensberg will have a nice season from the 2 spot
"Nothing is this world worth remembering was ever accomplished without Pasion"-Hegel
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 8)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers