To all the Riley wagoneers.

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Baseballer02
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: Yahoo: Public Roto League

C-Greg Myers
1B-Jeff Bagwell
2B-Todd Walker
3B-Mike Lowell
SS-Orlando Cabrera
OF-Albert Pujols
OF-Gary Sheffield
OF-Alex Sanchez
Util-Bobby Abreu
Bench-Carl Everett
Bench-Eric Hinske
DL-Bernie Williams

SP-Kevin Brown
SP-Woody Williams
RP-Eric Gagne
RP-Jose Mesa
P-Rod Beck
P-Carlos Zambrano
P-Dontrelle Willis
Bench-C.C. Sabathia
Bench-Wade Miller
Bench-Joel Pineiro

To all the Riley wagoneers.

Post by Baseballer02 »

You should've seen it coming, suckas. ;-D
Please enter a name

Post by Please enter a name »

Where was your opinion on him before tonight? Went and got your hindsight glasses today I see, very nice! :-S !+)
Baseballer02
T-Ball Trainer

C-Greg Myers
1B-Jeff Bagwell
2B-Todd Walker
3B-Mike Lowell
SS-Orlando Cabrera
OF-Albert Pujols
OF-Gary Sheffield
OF-Alex Sanchez
Util-Bobby Abreu
Bench-Carl Everett
Bench-Eric Hinske
DL-Bernie Williams

SP-Kevin Brown
SP-Woody Williams
RP-Eric Gagne
RP-Jose Mesa
P-Rod Beck
P-Carlos Zambrano
P-Dontrelle Willis
Bench-C.C. Sabathia
Bench-Wade Miller
Bench-Joel Pineiro

Post by Baseballer02 »

Please enter a name wrote:Where was your opinion on him before tonight? Went and got your hindsight glasses today I see, very nice! :-S !+)

I made no posts with my opinion of Riley, but I knew he was being way overhyped.
LouisC9999
T-Ball Trainer

Post by LouisC9999 »

I've been watching closely with my finger on the "Add player" button. I think I'll hold off...
Please enter a name

Post by Please enter a name »

Baseballer02 wrote:
Please enter a name wrote:Where was your opinion on him before tonight? Went and got your hindsight glasses today I see, very nice! :-S !+)

I made no posts with my opinion of Riley, but I knew he was being way overhyped.

next time share that beautiful nugget of knowledge in that big noggin of yours with all of us, yes yes?

yes yes?
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by TheRock »

Baseballer02 wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that you are doing nothing more than stating the obvious, now that's it's safe to do so. Many people had the nads to stand up the past few days and say so. They're the ones who can now claim right to an "I told you so".
GSes
T-Ball Trainer

Post by GSes »

Baseballer02 wrote:

Yo buddy, first off its 1 bad outing out of 3. Kid still has lots of hope for this year.

Next all your posts about how u knew it and i told u so are just pissing ppl off and making u look like a jackass.

There is no proof you ever said he was overyhped, u never posted it. Actually until your onslaught of posts about Riley sucking, IVE Never heard or seen you.

All im saying is stop with the 4 year old I told u so posts. Its one bad start. If Hudson gives up 6ER 2nite are you gonna post sayin how i told u so hudson is no good?
flowbee
T-Ball Trainer

Post by flowbee »

deep down most of us knew this could happened, but whats the fun in playing this if you cant take some gambles once in a while
Liberty30
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: 12 Team, Roto League, R H 1B 2B 3B HR RBI SB BB K E AVG OPS W L CG SHO SV HR BB K ERA WHIP K/BB

C- Posada
1b- Dunn/Casey/Teixiera
2b- B. Roberts
SS- Kaz Matsui/Crosby
3b- Teixiera/Burroughs
OF- Bonds
OF- Crawford
OF-Dunn/Brian Giles/Pat Burrell/Figgins/Dunn/Kearns

SP- Randy Johnson
SP-Curt Schilling
RP- Eric Gagne
RP- Troy Percival
P- Roy Oswalt
P-Kolb
P- Rich Harden
Bn- Lieber
Bn- Greinke

DL- Young (3b/OF)
DL- Burnett (SP)
DL- Reyes (SS/eventually 2b)

Post by Liberty30 »

give him another start. his stats from minors are impressive and his arsenal is quality. I'd at least keep him on the bench for one more week.
Baseballer02
T-Ball Trainer

C-Greg Myers
1B-Jeff Bagwell
2B-Todd Walker
3B-Mike Lowell
SS-Orlando Cabrera
OF-Albert Pujols
OF-Gary Sheffield
OF-Alex Sanchez
Util-Bobby Abreu
Bench-Carl Everett
Bench-Eric Hinske
DL-Bernie Williams

SP-Kevin Brown
SP-Woody Williams
RP-Eric Gagne
RP-Jose Mesa
P-Rod Beck
P-Carlos Zambrano
P-Dontrelle Willis
Bench-C.C. Sabathia
Bench-Wade Miller
Bench-Joel Pineiro

Post by Baseballer02 »

TheRock wrote:
Baseballer02 wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that you are doing nothing more than stating the obvious, now that's it's safe to do so. Many people had the nads to stand up the past few days and say so. They're the ones who can now claim right to an "I told you so".

I don't recall ever saying "I told you so." I only said "You should've seen it coming." Which has nothing to do with anything I say in the first place. So let's not put words in my mouth, mmmkay?

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”