With one week left AROD is heading for...

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

jayman
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/DerrekLee/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]
Thanks go_jays_go for the awesome sig!

With one week left AROD is heading for...

Post by jayman »

the worst April of his life (I think, I can't get splits prior 2001).

Is he hitting lately? Yes - it's better than what happened in boston. But, please, this is not the AROD we're all use to.

Last May was bad for him, but not as bad as this.

I think the time at the hospital has made George nice.

He has a week. Let's see how he finishes.
jeffc_76
T-Ball Trainer

Post by jeffc_76 »

Not worried about A-Rod, or Jeter for that matter. Little bit concerned about Giambi because he's not hitting and his play in the field has been so bad, it makes you wonder about his knee. Very concerned about the sorry state of affairs that is our pitching rotation. My patience is running out on Contreras. Mussina looked better last time and the complete game was a nice touch but it still wasn't good enough. Entirely fed up with Wilson at 2B and it's embarrassing to me as a fan for him to be out there.
Shakes
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Shakes »

im not stressing about a-rod, over rated!

GO SOX! ;-D

hehe
CubsFan7724
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by CubsFan7724 »

if i was a yankees fan I would be embarrased at how your 180 million dollar "super" team is playing. Boston has just tarred and feathered them so far.
jeffc_76
T-Ball Trainer

Post by jeffc_76 »

CubsFan7724 wrote:if i was a yankees fan I would be embarrased at how your 180 million dollar "super" team is playing. Boston has just tarred and feathered them so far.

If I were a Cubs fan, I would be embarrassed at........well, let's not go there.
DieHardCubbie
T-Ball Trainer

Post by DieHardCubbie »

jeffc_76 wrote:If I were a Cubs fan, I would be embarrassed at........well, let's not go there.

Yeah...lets not go there....you guys have enough to worry about with the BoSox.... ;-)
jeffc_76
T-Ball Trainer

Post by jeffc_76 »

Who's worried? But if I had to beat Houston and almost a hundred years of....no, I said I wouldn't go there. :-D
Zito is God
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Zito is God »

Yanks will be fine, make the playoffs, and if the boss steps in and throws some heat into the players heads they may win the WS. (Coming from a so-so yankees fan, #5 favorite team)... :-D
DieHardCubbie
T-Ball Trainer

Post by DieHardCubbie »

jeffc_76 wrote:Who's worried? But if I had to beat Houston and almost a hundred years of....no, I said I wouldn't go there. :-D

4-2 against the BoSox this year.... :-?

Take care of your division....worry about us when we beat the BoSox for the World Series..... :-b

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”