Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who Plays Yahoo Fantasy BB?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby LBJackal » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:01 am

No job, been outta school since 19th, what the hell else am I gonna do :-D I'm looking for a job though........which could hinder my chase of the 3000th post, pretty much solidfying my dreams of makig it to the Cafe HOF :-D

Anybody in the greater Toronto area looking for somebody to do manual labour for around $10-$15 an hour? If so, PM me :-D

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -178)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JDogg » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:34 am

Members Only Jackets wrote:Yahoo Leagues are like children....you have your good kids and your bad kids. Know what I mean?

So true, only your bad leagues don't get mad at you when you stop checking them.
I hate to be a whore, but the world's a pimp - Andre Nicotina
JDogg
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Pedantic » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:32 am

LBJackal wrote:I wish somebody told me that in 2002, I wasted a lotta time in that uninformative piece of crap. Mostly just asking trade advice from people who I didn't even know.

As opposed to here, where you...ask trade advice from people you don't even know! :-D I keed.

I'm in 14 Yahoo leagues right now. After this season, I'm definitely cutting down on that number...gets mind-numbing after a while.
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -62)

Postby CubsFan7724 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:15 am

Jericho Ill be doing some free, fun, competive leagues next year on Yahoo, so if your interested PM me. Itll be a live draft with 12 team roto. There'll be 3 leagues, and there are 31 spots left. Those 3 leagues will probably be the only 3 I play in, I dont have the time to do 14 like Pedantic :-o
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -16)

Postby Pedantic » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:30 am

CubsFan7724 wrote:Jericho Ill be doing some free, fun, competive leagues next year on Yahoo, so if your interested PM me. Itll be a live draft with 12 team roto. There'll be 3 leagues, and there are 31 spots left. Those 3 leagues will probably be the only 3 I play in, I dont have the time to do 14 like Pedantic :-o

Who said I had the time? :-D B-) I just feel guilty abandoning those poor public leagues. :-D
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -62)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers