Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ponson's poor toilet » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:55 am

It is a money league, $100 entry.
ponson's poor toilet
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FantasySteve » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:37 am

Don't quit, just bench all your guys and only start them in weeks you are playing against the commish (if this is head to head). That makes an excellent statement.
FantasySteve
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby ponson's poor toilet » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:40 am

FantasySteve wrote:Don't quit, just bench all your guys and only start them in weeks you are playing against the commish (if this is head to head). That makes an excellent statement.

Can't, I have a partner who wants to continue playing. My options were pretty limited.
ponson's poor toilet
College Coach
College Coach

Postby wrveres » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:47 am

ponson's poor toilet wrote:
FantasySteve wrote:Don't quit, just bench all your guys and only start them in weeks you are playing against the commish (if this is head to head). That makes an excellent statement.

Can't, I have a partner who wants to continue playing. My options were pretty limited.

you put up 100.00 to put up with this .... I would be cussing this guy out everyday until he gave me a refund.

what a sorry F**k :-t
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby ponson's poor toilet » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:58 am

Yep, what makes it even worse is I offered the guy Billy Wagner and Kip Wells about two weeks ago for Gagne and he turned me down without even a counter.
ponson's poor toilet
College Coach
College Coach

Postby josebach » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:08 am

ponson's poor toilet wrote:Yep, what makes it even worse is I offered the guy Billy Wagner and Kip Wells about two weeks ago for Gagne and he turned me down without even a counter.

Definitely sounds like collusion to me.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KULCAT » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:18 pm

thats why i dont play for money.
"Nothing is this world worth remembering was ever accomplished without Pasion"-Hegel
KULCAT
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 8)

Postby JRM4833 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:15 pm

I hate when this type of thing happens. One league I was in the Commish made out huge on like 5 deals, all with the same team and kept getting vetoed. He actually admitted cheating and the league fell apart. I am sceptical of another league where two teams (both named after the Redsox) made the following trades: Manny for C Wilson and S Hillenbrand, and Ortiz for Thomas. One of the teams of course is the commish.
I cant stand stupid trades like these even if they are not cheating, especially when you join a league of self-claimed experts. Most of us work or go to school or whatever and I dont want my time wasted (even if it is only for the online draft) in a fixed league. Damn it felt good to catch that little bastard though and get him to fess up.
JRM4833
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -8)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers