Rafael Soriano going into the Rotation?

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Jim

Rafael Soriano going into the Rotation?

Post by Jim »

He's pitching alot of brilliant innings in his minor league assignment. I know the intention was to build up arm strength, but my 6th sense tells me he's headed for the rotation. If that's the case, this guy could be this year's Johan Santana and maybe better. Anybody heard anything? I'm ready to pounce.
BGbootha
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No
Roster Information: C - Kenji Johjima, SEA
1B - Travis Hafner, CLE
2B - Rickie Weeks, MIL
3B - Garret Atkins, COL
SS - Jimmy Rollins, PHI
OF - Ichiro Suzuki, SEA
OF - Jeff Francouer, ATL
OF - Hideki Matsui, NYY
UTIL - Richie Sexson, SEA

BN - Casey Blake, CLE
BN - Ryan Theirot, CHC
Bn - Barry Bonds, ???

SP - Scott Kazmir, TB
SP - Fransisco Liriano, MIN
RP - Rafael Soriano, ATL
RP - BJ Ryan, TOR
P - Gil Meche, KC
P - Brandon Morrow, SEA
P - Joel Zumaya, DET

BN - Jeremy Bonderman, DET

Post by BGbootha »

2005, Freddy will be leaving at the end of this year. And Moyer has to be close to his social security check.

As poorly as they are doing. It would not surprise me if he makes the rotation sometime late this year. But i wouldn't hold my breath just yet.

Remember, He still wants to be in the pen closing.
Ross

Post by Ross »

You took the words right outta my mouth Jim. I want to land that guy for sure, if he's headed for the rotation but I haven't heard anything as of yet. If I do, I certainly let you know. Anybody have any leads? Someone on the west coast must know something about this situation.
kingman2003
T-Ball Trainer

Post by kingman2003 »

i have not heard anything, and i do not think he'll move into the rotation unless some gets hurt. but you never know. i have soriano in one of my leagues, and hope he'll move into the rotation at some point this year, but i doubt it'll be b/f the all star break. anybody else know anything, heard anything?
MikeeDee
T-Ball Trainer

Post by MikeeDee »

He won't start until Meche or Pineiro breaks down, or Moyer can't get out of his rocking chair.

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”