Return to Baseball Leftovers

sweeney...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby bibsybob » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:19 pm

if you guys think he gets injured so much, than why did you draft him?

A faint hope that if he remained healthy he could pay off big. So far, hes still produced when hes in the lineup, but this past week hes shown me just how much a "small" injury could keep this guy out
bibsybob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Zito is God » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:20 pm

Green Monstah wrote:if you guys think he gets injured so much, than why did you draft him? :-?

I drafted him, and am not complaining. I predicted some very nice numbers for him this year (don't wanna check the pediction forum but it was something around:) .300 - 25 HR - 100 RBIs
Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -54)

Postby Green Monstah » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:24 pm

nah, I didn't mean you Zito...I actually drafted him myself.

I meant the people who were saying he has always been a soft player...if you drafted him thinking this, it seems kind of stupid to complain about it now }:-) I also think he will hit about .310, but with 25 HR's and 90 RBI.
Green Monstah
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Matchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: -7)

Postby Zito is God » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:28 pm

Green Monstah wrote:nah, I didn't mean you Zito...I actually drafted him myself.

I meant the people who were saying he has always been a soft player...if you drafted him thinking this, it seems kind of stupid to complain about it now }:-) I also think he will hit about .310, but with 25 HR's and 90 RBI.

Most people are quick to jump off of the bandwagon they created when a person is doing bad. In the past 3 days we have had about 10 threads about jeter bieng overated and such. Pathetic in my opinion.
Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -54)

Postby bibsybob » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:30 pm

i just needed to vent my emotion. better now. i drafted him pretty late actually and was prepared for an injury possibility. But something as petty as this is somewhat ridiculous. And im still allowed to complain am i not
bibsybob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers