Return to Baseball Leftovers

Why no Varitek?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Melo255 » Sat May 01, 2004 8:03 pm

Mirabelli is playing now, Varitek tonight and Mirabelli again tomorrow because Wakefield will be pitching. Gives Varitek a nice amount of rest time. On a side not, SRP please remember that people come to this site for honest opinions and facts, not to hear you make up information off the top of your head just because you feel like increasing your post count. I think it's already very fair to say that most people don't believe anything you say-if you want to change all of that then actually look up information and make sure it is accurate before you post. I think it's obvious you have a very big interest in baseball and I for one would like to see you become a productive member of this site. To put it simply, we all came here for information and we stayed only because the information we received was good and based in fact. Help keep it that way.
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby frog99 » Sat May 01, 2004 10:15 pm

these rainouts have really hurt Teck. he has lost to starts in the past because of them. he did pinch hit at the end of the game, but did not get a hit.
Image The Glory Days.
frog99
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -46)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers