Return to Baseball Leftovers

Veto worthy?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby slomo007 » Sun May 02, 2004 1:54 am

DHC...while I agree with your opinion on this thread, I can't get past your sig pic. For one, I am a Conservative. Two, I am a Texan, and the Texas flag is upside down! C'mon now, at least show some respect to Texas...do it for Madison.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DieHardCubbie » Sun May 02, 2004 2:43 am

slomo007 wrote:DHC...while I agree with your opinion on this thread, I can't get past your sig pic. For one, I am a Conservative. Two, I am a Texan, and the Texas flag is upside down! C'mon now, at least show some respect to Texas...do it for Madison.


Truthfully...I didnot realize the Texas flag was upside down....and I apologize to those offended.... :-/

sorry about that...no offense ment to those from Texas....especially not my friend Madison.... :-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 9818
(Past Year: -3266)
Joined: 13 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: floating around on the 3rd rock

Postby slomo007 » Sun May 02, 2004 2:45 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
slomo007 wrote:DHC...while I agree with your opinion on this thread, I can't get past your sig pic. For one, I am a Conservative. Two, I am a Texan, and the Texas flag is upside down! C'mon now, at least show some respect to Texas...do it for Madison.


Truthfully...I didnot realize the Texas flag was upside down....and I apologize to those offended.... :-/

sorry about that...no offense ment to those from Texas....especially not my friend Madison.... :-)


Haha, no problem. Many people make that mistake. Red's on the bottom, kinda like the NL Central in September. :*)

Let's hope that's not the case though.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DieHardCubbie » Sun May 02, 2004 2:53 am

slomo007 wrote: Red's on the bottom, kinda like the NL Central in September. :*)


I wouldn't worry about that....looks like either Pitt or the Brew Crew have that spot this year.... :-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 9818
(Past Year: -3266)
Joined: 13 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: floating around on the 3rd rock

Postby Kegglers » Sun May 02, 2004 3:05 am

uneven trade but non-vetoable. the guy getting gonzo/finley is probably a d-backs fan.
Kegglers
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2075
(Past Year: -8)
Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Playing 'Go Fish' at the casino.

Postby Jivedude » Sun May 02, 2004 3:06 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
doc watson wrote: This is Team B's first year playing fantasy baseball.


ah...here is the problem....It looks like a vet playing the role of shark.....it might be worth vetoing then... :-)


I agree.
Image
Image
Jivedude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1513
(Past Year: -4)
Joined: 19 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 1930's Germany

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests