Return to Baseball Leftovers

Andruw Jones???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Andruw Jones???

Postby phatjagz14 » Mon May 10, 2004 12:48 am

Now he says his quad may have been the cause of his slump (Rotoworld). Is he a good buy low candidate? He's always been solid but now his lineup is considerably worse than last year. I ask because someone offered him to me for David Ortiz in my H2H league.
It's like I've died and gone to heaven......but then they realized that it wasn't my time, so they sent me to a brewery.
phatjagz14
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby EK711 » Mon May 10, 2004 12:55 am

I wasn't aware of the fact that he was really slumping that badly... Isn't he not the best hitter for Avg. as it is?
EK711
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: -17)

Postby Ziggy Zoggy » Mon May 10, 2004 11:16 am

He's 1 for his last 20-something, or something like that. He's always been a very streaky hitter. He's been slumping since guys like Chipper, Drew, Giles, Furcal have been out of the lineup. When/If they all get back in the lineup at the same time, I think it'll take some pressure off Andruw to try to do so much to make up for their absence. Chipper and Drew have played the last couple of games, still waiting on Giles and Furcal. Until then, looks like Andruw is in a strikeout race with Adam Dunn.
"Woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man."
Ziggy Zoggy
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Baseball Leftovers