Return to Baseball Leftovers

You think what RJ did was special...check this

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

You think what RJ did was special...check this

Postby ensanimal » Tue May 18, 2004 9:58 pm

look at the beginning of the combined threads, at soxcess's post. notice anything wierd?

8-o 8-o
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -152)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Tue May 18, 2004 10:02 pm

I did it. I combined anything and everything that had to do with RJ and perfect games. That one evidently didn't belong, but just one of those things since everyone decided to start their own threads about RJ's perfect game instead of just posting on the existing thread. :-/

I'll see about splitting out Soxcess's post and the correlating threads here in a few minutes. ;-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Postby ensanimal » Tue May 18, 2004 10:04 pm

don't seperate it. he wrote that thread this morning, about perfect games. someone in it said it would never happen, but tonight it did. pretty creepy if you ask me. X-I
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -152)

Postby bell » Tue May 18, 2004 10:08 pm

Madison wrote:I did it. I combined anything and everything that had to do with RJ and perfect games. That one evidently didn't belong, but just one of those things since everyone decided to start their own threads about RJ's perfect game instead of just posting on the existing thread. :-/

Tell me this will happen every time a closer gives up a run and five different threads are created regarding it. :-B
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -76)

Postby Madison » Tue May 18, 2004 10:18 pm

bell wrote:Tell me this will happen every time a closer gives up a run and five different threads are created regarding it. :-B

That's the way I'm going to start handling it. :-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -5140)

Postby jbones733 » Tue May 18, 2004 10:23 pm

Madison wrote:
bell wrote:Tell me this will happen every time a closer gives up a run and five different threads are created regarding it. :-B

That's the way I'm going to start handling it. :-)

ooooh i cant wait for the Koch sucks threads ;-)
jbones733
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -6)

Postby thetruth » Tue May 18, 2004 11:31 pm

bell wrote:
Madison wrote:I did it. I combined anything and everything that had to do with RJ and perfect games. That one evidently didn't belong, but just one of those things since everyone decided to start their own threads about RJ's perfect game instead of just posting on the existing thread. :-/

Tell me this will happen every time a closer gives up a run and five different threads are created regarding it. :-B

maybe there could actually be some consequences of posting worthless stuff. it seems to be encouraged right now.
thetruth
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby LBJackal » Wed May 19, 2004 1:05 am

eftda wrote:Maybe we should strat locking and combing threads... you save space. :-?

We should "strat combing" what? Anyways, go Ginats go!

I like the idea of combining all these threads, and maybe we can combine all the pointless threads too. All the people who post about how good their player is doing, and stuff like that. Then all these people could talk about nonsense amogst themselves instead of littering the Cafe. I'll admit not everything I say is helpful information, but I don't start useless threads that push good threads to page 2.

"Jack, will you call me, if you're able?"

"I've got your phone number written, in the back of my Bible."
LBJackal
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -178)

Return to Baseball Leftovers