Return to Baseball Leftovers

Has SS surpassed 2B to reclaim the lead on position scarcity

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Has SS surpassed 2B to reclaim the lead on position scarcity

Postby Bukoski77 » Wed May 19, 2004 8:26 am

With Nomar being hurt, Jeter and O.Cabrera slumping badly, Berroa starting slow and then getting hurt, along with Cintron comeing nowhere near the impact P.Gammons(I hate you for that one but I still think you are one of the best out there Gammons) predicted..................

Has SS surpassed 2B on the position scarcity meter?

M. Young is out doing even what an as severely optimistic Rangers fan such as Madison thought possible :-D , Lorretta is proveing that last year wasnt a fluke and he is a for real abover average Run and AVE producer, Brett Boone and Kent have quitely and unspectacularly been performing almost on par with their respective power numbers although Boone needs to bring his AVE up, Soriano is adjusting well in Texas.

I gave a onesided point of view intentionaly for each position to leave plenty of room for other peoples opinions per each position, but am I the only one who thinks for the remainer of this year and going into next year SS could conievably be more scarce than 2B?
"Son we would like to keep you around here but were trying to win a pennant this year."
Bukoski77
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bukoski77 » Wed May 19, 2004 8:28 am

DOH!!!!! I forgot to factor M.Giles being hurt into this one. DOH! DOH!

For the sake of this thread, lets presume that he wil be back in 6 weeks on par with his usual production.
"Son we would like to keep you around here but were trying to win a pennant this year."
Bukoski77
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers