Return to Baseball Leftovers

The Pedro Feliz Bases on Balls Tracker!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Members Only Jackets » Wed May 26, 2004 12:25 am

slomo007 wrote:My patience is growing amazingly thinner without that SS eligibility.


I just picked him up so expect him to eat a turd like S Green and Adam Dunn. Sorry
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 7163
(Past Year: -2)
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 26, 2004 12:27 am

Members Only Jackets wrote:
slomo007 wrote:My patience is growing amazingly thinner without that SS eligibility.


I just picked him up so expect him to eat a turd like S Green and Adam Dunn. Sorry


Haha, alright I'm dropping him now for sure, I don't want a "turd eater" on my team. 8-o

No seriously though, he is the first to go if I need the extra roster spot....he's safe for now though.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

yeah

Postby JOEG » Wed May 26, 2004 12:28 am

This was the first week I started him - we need only 5 games so at SS, the kicker is it's a points league so minus 1 for every K ahahaha

Jack Wilson is going back into the lineup next week and I can't wait - he's actually a STUD in a points league!
Poop
JOEG
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 812
Joined: 2 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: yeah

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 26, 2004 12:29 am

JOEG wrote:This was the first week I started him - we need only 5 games so at SS, the kicker is it's a points league so minus 1 for every K ahahaha

Jack Wilson is going back into the lineup next week and I can't wait - he's actually a STUD in a points league!


I would be willing to bet any amount of money to say that nobody thought Jack Wilson would be called a stud in any league before the season started.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

yeah

Postby JOEG » Wed May 26, 2004 12:32 am

I agree, but he gets me more points every week then really any other owner - maybe not the Tejada and Young owners, AROD owner plays him at 3B... i know it won't keep up, but hey Fantasy baseball's all about riding the streaks!!
Poop
JOEG
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 812
Joined: 2 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 26, 2004 12:36 am

Yep, if he qualified at SS in my league like he does in yours, I wouldn't even consider dumping him.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Members Only Jackets » Wed May 26, 2004 1:08 am

slomo007 wrote:Yep, if he qualified at SS in my league like he does in yours, I wouldn't even consider dumping him.


Would U rather have Uribe,Lugo or Crosby...rather than Feliz?
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 7163
(Past Year: -2)
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 26, 2004 1:10 am

Members Only Jackets wrote:
slomo007 wrote:Yep, if he qualified at SS in my league like he does in yours, I wouldn't even consider dumping him.


Would U rather have Uribe,Lugo or Crosby...rather than Feliz?


Does Feliz qualify at SS in your league?

If so, I would keep Feliz.

If not, I would get either Uribe or Crosby, your choice. Uribe is a quick fix for now, Crosby will be better towards the end of the season IMO (he's already started bringing that average up).
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Members Only Jackets » Wed May 26, 2004 1:48 am

i've got Crosby playing now...do U know how much longer it'll be before Feliz is SS eligible in yahoo?
Members Only Jackets
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 7163
(Past Year: -2)
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Wed May 26, 2004 1:50 am

He needs to play 6 more games there...but he's playing 1B now that JT Snow is on the DL. I would expect it to take at least a few weeks, probably a month before he plays 6 more there. He will gain 1B eligibility tomorrow though.
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 11890
(Past Year: -70)
Joined: 31 May 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron