Return to Baseball Leftovers

Chacon finally out/Redman buy sign?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby G-Man » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:48 am

so chacon once again (with his *RENEWED* confidence after being allowed to keep his job) gets himself in trouble and is lucky to get out of it....this guy is a timebomb.
G-Man
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Chuckles » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:33 pm

Chuckles wrote:
I've heard the Yanks and Dodgers are interested in him, but the Mariners foolishly think they are still in the playoff race, so they aren't moving yet. Is there anything different to what I've heard here? I'm holding onto this guy, waiting for him to get traded to a team that scores runs for him. What a concept, ay?!!?

Who are you talking about?

Damn, I was a little too tired last night. I was wondering why I couldn't find the new link I started, but I just put it in here...sorry all!!! :*)
Chuckles
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby thehat » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:56 pm

Chuckles wrote:Chuckles wrote:
I've heard the Yanks and Dodgers are interested in him, but the Mariners foolishly think they are still in the playoff race, so they aren't moving yet. Is there anything different to what I've heard here? I'm holding onto this guy, waiting for him to get traded to a team that scores runs for him. What a concept, ay?!!?

Who are you talking about?

Damn, I was a little too tired last night. I was wondering why I couldn't find the new link I started, but I just put it in here...sorry all!!! :*)

Oh, Garcia. Now I see what happened.
thehat
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: -14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers