Return to Baseball Leftovers

FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE BLOWS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE BLOWS

Postby Edguardo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:47 pm

YOU GUYS NEVER AWSNER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS... YOU AWSNER EVEYRBODY ELSES! WHY??? WHY ARLO!!!!?!?
Edguardo

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Clevelander » Thu Apr 17, 2003 5:49 pm

break out the tissues...lol

what's the question....?
Harry Doyle: Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.
Clevelander
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE BLOWS

Postby wrveres » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:17 pm

Edguardo wrote:YOU GUYS NEVER AWSNER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS... YOU AWSNER EVEYRBODY ELSES! WHY??? WHY ARLO!!!!?!?

what's the question?
I scan the post's every nite, after my homework (going for the doctorate in Baseball). If there is a subject that I am interested in, I will reply. Personally I try to stay away from the, "should I trade Vlad for Schilling" question's.
But please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to awnser.

Oh and the awnser to the above question is .. Depends upon your needs.

take care ..
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby Chiggidy Chester » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:07 pm

THAT WAS ASWEOM!
Chiggidy Chester
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Payne Dailey » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:52 pm

Well Edguardo ,if thats your real name, I try to reply to as many posts as time will allow. When pressed I reply to the ones that don't already have five to ten replies saying the same thing I'm going to say or the Pedro for Peavy trade offer. I usually don't respond to the if you think you an expert threats or you guys don't know sh*t posts either. So why don't you register, it will help the site, and be a little better behaved and you might get the answer your looking for.
Payne Dailey
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:15 pm

You know, I'm afraid I can't tell you why, especially without knowing which questions we're talking about here. I assume, however, that the answer is simply a combination of bad timing and bad luck. Quite a few folks do go out of their way to look for posts that haven't been answered; thanks to these people, the overall response rate on these boards is excellent, but that doesn't mean that there won't be individual questions that slip through the cracks. If that happens, feel free to bump your topic back to the top again. That seems a bit more constructive than a post like this...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1472)

Postby DGroundhog » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:35 am

We're all crushed. :~(

[b][size=18]70*[/size][/b]
* Steroid induced record
DGroundhog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -2)

Postby SoCalRebel » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:39 am

I love this fourm. I just found it before the start of the season and its helped alot. I had a rough start here, but even without asking questions you can learn alot from reading some of the post.

I would try wording your questions diffrently. Maybe make them seem a little more intresting.
SoCalRebel
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Matt » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:46 pm

For the most part people that are or pretend to be women get answers pretty fast. Maybe you can try that Edguardo. Register as Edguardita and use headers like, "Latina Greenhorn needs a hand".
Matt
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Super GM » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:55 pm

I try to answer as many questions as possible. I can't be online all day and all night, just to answer your questions, which I've never seen.... I have posted over 460 replies, so you can't blame me for not answering questions. Maybe you should ask questions that people will want to answer. Cause trust me, I won't answer a question that has allready been discussed 5 times that day. I hope you're happy that you got some answers to your question now. For extra quetions: MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!!!!! B-)
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -55)

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers