Return to Baseball Leftovers

FANTASY BASEBALL CAFE BLOWS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby sinicalypse » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:05 pm

i never answer any questions, provide absolutely no free analysis, and furthermore, i belittle everyone as much as i can. you all are not even 1/10th of the fantasy gawd that i am, so bow before me and my all-powerful non-advice. i refuse to help you commonfolk achieve fantasy greatness through my shared knowledge, effya, grow a pair, grow a brain, and remember that this stuff is so damn easy that you are a pathetic d0rk if you have to ask gods like me questions!

ha. don't ever ask me for advice ever again, cornholio.
sinicalypse
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Super GM » Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:07 pm

sinicalypse wrote:i never answer any questions, provide absolutely no free analysis, and furthermore, i belittle everyone as much as i can. you all are not even 1/10th of the fantasy gawd that i am, so bow before me and my all-powerful non-advice. i refuse to help you commonfolk achieve fantasy greatness through my shared knowledge, effya, grow a pair, grow a brain, and remember that this stuff is so damn easy that you are a pathetic d0rk if you have to ask gods like me questions!

ha. don't ever ask me for advice ever again, cornholio.

Way to go sinicalypse! We just hate to answer questions..... :-b BTW, as Payne Dailey allready said, it's sill to answer questions on ridiculous posts like trading Pedro for Jesse Foppert and stuff like that. And if you think you might have answers to some questions that other USERS post, then why don't you try and answer them! I've never even seen one of your posts! So don't be a crybaby! And help answer questions!
Super GM
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: -55)

Postby jockstrap » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:14 pm

are you crying? theres no crying baseball! stop crying!

everybody just ignore posters like this. dont waste your time. they are just people who dont know anything about fantasy baseball and have nothing better to do...
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it"

-Yogi Berra
jockstrap
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: -7)

Postby wrveres » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:24 pm

jockstrap wrote: they are just people who dont know anything about fantasy baseball and have nothing better to do...

And this Jockstrap is why we have the cafe .... to grow our hobbie and help out the new people ... Helping him in no way that I can think of ever hurt's you or your team.
If in the future you end up playing against him, wouldn't it be much more enjoyable to have competion?
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby jockstrap » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:38 pm

i havnt seen his post yet. he hasnt responded to this thread yet. he just said that to be a jacka$$. he hasnt said anything since this topic started.
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it"

-Yogi Berra
jockstrap
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: -7)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers