Return to Baseball Leftovers

After Pujols and ARod

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GEBaseball3 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:34 am

I hate the Yankees, but not sure why everyone is dropping A-Rod out of a the elite 3 players, I would go Pujols, A-Rod then Beltran. I expect big numbers from all of them.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
-Archie Griffen, two-time Heisman winner
GEBaseball3
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby blankman » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:56 am

CubsFan7724 wrote:Does anyone notice that it is usually only the Yankee fans who have Arod ranked ahead of Pujols or Vlad? :-D

Apparently this isn't the case. Especially when AA, one of the biggest Yankee haters here has Alex second. And I haven't seen anyone put him above Pujols (rightfully so).
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
(Past Year: -211)

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:04 pm

blankman wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:Does anyone notice that it is usually only the Yankee fans who have Arod ranked ahead of Pujols or Vlad? :-D

Apparently this isn't the case. Especially when AA, one of the biggest Yankee haters here has Alex second. And I haven't seen anyone put him above Pujols (rightfully so).

AA is just unreasonable :-D . And Ender just ranked Arod ahead of Pujols!
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -16)

Postby Ender » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:12 pm

I only rank him over pujols because Yahoo's playoff setup stinks. I sincerely believe that STL is going to blow away that division and end up with an 'off week' to end the year and I believe that pujols will rest a few games during it. That happens to be league championships. Also as I stated I may still swap it back, i havent' really researched things enough to have a set top 12 yet.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: -28)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers