Return to Baseball Leftovers

Drafting 4th in 10 team CBS H2H league good or bad?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Drafting 4th in 10 team CBS H2H league good or bad?

Postby PowderedToastMan » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:31 am

Hey guys sorry for long title! I found out this morning that i will be drafting 4th in my CBS H2H monday night is this a good spot or no? any opinions or tips? anything would be greatly apperiated!
PowderedToastMan
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby raiders_umpire » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:37 am

that is the perfect position imo...as you get the leftover of the top 4 players(pujols, vlad, arod, beltran)......... and also since u are close to being in the middle of the draft, you will not miss out on any runs that occur during the draft.....
raiders_umpire

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -786)

Postby PowderedToastMan » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:38 pm

TY raider much apperiated thanks for the idea of run stopping position too! and thats right i will not have to worry about which of the big 4 to pick just take who ever is left! Anyone else have any ideas or opinions? also if you have a post link it and i will be happy to answer!
PowderedToastMan
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Cowmatt » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:17 pm

I also think that 4 is the perfect draft position in 10 team leagues, your right in the middle and dont have long waits between picks and also can pick up Vladdie or Beltran in the 1st.
www.clumpcomic.com
Cowmatt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Baseball Leftovers