Return to Baseball Leftovers

How many leagues do you guys play in at once?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:43 pm

Playing in 4. Hof Keeper, 2nd rate veteran keeper, H2H world series, and a Yahoos winners league. That should keep me fairly busy.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Spartans Rule » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:46 pm

Json959 wrote:By being in more than one you can't have the satisfaction of having 1 group of guys who you can root for all season. It gets confusing otherwise.

Not really. I have one team that is my primary team. I root for the players on that team and follow their box scores. In other leagues, I just check in every couple days to adjust the lineup and see how I'm doing.
Spartans Rule
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby asumikey222 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:15 pm

In Order of Importance to Me (b/c imo you can do multiple leagues if you do them for different reasons, e.g. 1 serious money/pay league, a couple of "fun" leagues, etc.)- All 5X5 Roto.

1 Money League w/ Friends
3 ESPN Leagues
1 Yahoo Winner's League
1 Yahoo Regular League

I've never had a problem w/ multiple leagues, you can win championships w/ different guys (though obviously you will have some guys you value higher that you almost always get) esp. if you draft based on value rather than just "oh I have to get x player." Always had tons of fun, like Yahoo leagues are a total goof, if they were my only league it would suck but to have it be just kind of a relaxed who-cares league I almost always win anyway balanced with more competitive leagues is great, but different strokes for different folks.
Last edited by asumikey222 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asumikey222
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Biohazard » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:20 pm

I play in four because that's the max under one Yahoo ID. All rotisserie by the way. Never been a fan of head-to-head.
Biohazard Beginner
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: -1)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers