Welcome to 2010

Nothing at all wrong with leftovers, that's why microwaves were built!
Amazing Oopah
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Welcome to 2010

Post by Amazing Oopah »

TheRock wrote:Yahoo! now offers a Free-agent acquisition budget (FAAB) option. I've always liked the idea, but too big a pain to keep track of manually. Anyone have thoughts?

I wouldn't be against using it this season and see how it goes in comparison instead of 1st come, 1st serve FA list. maybe put it up for vote once we are full?
thomasps3
T-Ball Trainer

Post by thomasps3 »

WASSUP GUYS! I have created my team over on yahoo, and am ready to continue my ascent to the next tier of teams, into the top 3 this year! Now, with the things the way they are, the only thing I thing is worth discussing is whether or not to turn this league into a keeper league. I brought it up as a suggestion to Rocky, and just wanted to hear about what you guys thought....

Anyhow, let the face punching and name taking begin!
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by TheRock »

Wow, I've posted the league in the cafeholics room and in classifieds, not even a nibble. What is it with people this year? So anyone got a friend?
oscar15
T-Ball Trainer

Post by oscar15 »

TheRock wrote:Wow, I've posted the league in the cafeholics room and in classifieds, not even a nibble. What is it with people this year? So anyone got a friend?

No...no I don't. :-[
Enjoy life. One day you will be dead for a very very long time.
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

oscar15 wrote:
TheRock wrote:Wow, I've posted the league in the cafeholics room and in classifieds, not even a nibble. What is it with people this year? So anyone got a friend?

No...no I don't. :-[

Didn't expect you would. I'm surprised you found one a couple years ago.
emb0lus
T-Ball Trainer

Post by emb0lus »

my friends say they are not nerdy or anal enough for fantasy baseball, they say it takes too much work and they opt for football only. We could just turn this into a 10 team league and leave Oscar out to save him the embarassment of finishing in the cellar.
oscar15
T-Ball Trainer

Post by oscar15 »

emb0lus wrote:my friends say they are not nerdy or anal enough for fantasy baseball, they say it takes too much work and they opt for football only. We could just turn this into a 10 team league and leave Oscar out to save him the embarassment of finishing in the cellar.

For the record....I have never finished in last place. :-)
Enjoy life. One day you will be dead for a very very long time.
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

oscar15 wrote:For the record....I have never finished out of the bottom half.

FYP
Old_Style
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Old_Style »

We got one! ;-D

viewtopic.php?t=401305#p3201514
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

Everyone welcome Third Day. We're full at 12. Couple of items we need to vote on, check those out and we'll get rolling.

Return to “Leftovers League”