** ROUND 0 **

Nothing at all wrong with leftovers, that's why microwaves were built!
emb0lus
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

Post by emb0lus »

TheRock wrote:Over in the Leftovers thread all anyone can talk about is how they want a late first round pick. And look at youse guys.

last year, everyone talked about getting a top 5 pick, i believe those who finished in the top 3 in this league last year drafted in the bottom of the order however, 2 of my first 4 picks (i think first 4) were ROllins who really did not perform to his draft position and Webb who got injured and never pitched so really, I don't even think it matters.... that being said, I'd trade picks 3 and 22 for whomever gets 12/13 for the first 2 rounds if anyone would like to have a 3rd overall pick
thomasps3
T-Ball Trainer

Post by thomasps3 »

Ok, ok...having no idea what Rocky is talking about, I am going to select the #12 pick.

I'll pm the next guy.....
stoggie10
T-Ball Trainer

Post by stoggie10 »

emb0lus wrote:
TheRock wrote:Over in the Leftovers thread all anyone can talk about is how they want a late first round pick. And look at youse guys.

last year, everyone talked about getting a top 5 pick, i believe those who finished in the top 3 in this league last year drafted in the bottom of the order however, 2 of my first 4 picks (i think first 4) were ROllins who really did not perform to his draft position and Webb who got injured and never pitched so really, I don't even think it matters.... that being said, I'd trade picks 3 and 22 for whomever gets 12/13 for the first 2 rounds if anyone would like to have a 3rd overall pick

If I would have known I would have dropped back to 12-13 to trade for the 3rd spot.
Old_Style
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Old_Style »

no.9
Third Day
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Third Day »

VII.....Please.