#$%*&! Couchmanagers!

Nothing at all wrong with leftovers, that's why microwaves were built!
thomasps3
T-Ball Trainer

Re: #$%*&! Couchmanagers!

Post by thomasps3 »

I am cool with starting whenever. Also, I agree that couchmanagers and MDC are in for a rude awakening when their user % drops precipitously......
RedBullVodka
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: C Ivan Rodriguez
1B David Ortiz
2B Jose Vidro
3B Alex Rodriguez
SS Jose Valentin
MI Tadahito Iguchi
CI Dmitri Young
OF Carl Crawford
OF Aaron Rowand
OF Dave Roberts
Util Jason Giambi
Util Lyle Overbay
Bench Craig Wilson
Bench Joey Gathright
Bench Jeremy Reed
Bench Jermaine Dye
Bench Magglio Ordonez
Bench Bobby Crosby

SP Randy Johnson
SP AJ Burnett
SP Barry Zito
SP Josh Beckett
SP Greg Maddux
SP Roy Oswalt
SP Carl Pavano
RP Danny Graves
RP Miguel Batista
RP Kiki Calero
RP Huston Street
RP Yhency Brazoban
RP Joe Borowski

Unlimited keeper league Roto 10 teams 6x6 (Extra cat's: OBP & holds)

Post by RedBullVodka »

Third Day wrote:
RedBullVodka wrote:My only issue is my NZ trip. I leave on 11 March, and come back 27 March. At various times I will have to have internet access for work, but it won't be around all the time.

I have the same issue with two other drafts, so will try to work something out.

Two thoughts. Can you contact people in the US from NZ by phone without it costing a fortune? Any thought of having a backup pinch drafter who could make your picks if time is expiring?

Don't know anyone per se in US (I'm English), other than you guys through message boards, and suspect it would cost a fortune to call from a UK mobile to US. Pinch drafter is a possibility. Both Rock and O-S were kind enough to fill in other cafe leagues last year when I was away for weekends.

I will have internet access in NZ via laptop, and I can get it on mobile, but again don't know how much it will cost. Most likely, I will be able to look once or twice a day, at beginning and end, and then email/ pm picks ahead. Third: you're actually in all my cafe leagues (Cold Stove & Brushback), so maybe you can be point of contact for all?

But I think we now need to start asap.
Third Day
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by Third Day »

RedBullVodka wrote:
Third Day wrote:
RedBullVodka wrote:My only issue is my NZ trip. I leave on 11 March, and come back 27 March. At various times I will have to have internet access for work, but it won't be around all the time.

I have the same issue with two other drafts, so will try to work something out.

Two thoughts. Can you contact people in the US from NZ by phone without it costing a fortune? Any thought of having a backup pinch drafter who could make your picks if time is expiring?

Don't know anyone per se in US (I'm English), other than you guys through message boards, and suspect it would cost a fortune to call from a UK mobile to US. Pinch drafter is a possibility. Both Rock and O-S were kind enough to fill in other cafe leagues last year when I was away for weekends.

I will have internet access in NZ via laptop, and I can get it on mobile, but again don't know how much it will cost. Most likely, I will be able to look once or twice a day, at beginning and end, and then email/ pm picks ahead. Third: you're actually in all my cafe leagues (Cold Stove & Brushback), so maybe you can be point of contact for all?

But I think we now need to start asap.

I'll be there if you need me.
stoggie10
T-Ball Trainer

Post by stoggie10 »

I kinda like Couchmanagers. It only costs 2.99 for someone to create a draft. The person who creates the draft can make it a free draft and anyone who has an account on Couchmanagers can join. If you want, I'll pay the 2.99 and set up the draft. Just let me know.
oscar15
T-Ball Trainer

Post by oscar15 »

stoggie10 wrote:I kinda like Couchmanagers. It only costs 2.99 for someone to create a draft. The person who creates the draft can make it a free draft and anyone who has an account on Couchmanagers can join. If you want, I'll pay the 2.99 and set up the draft. Just let me know.

Sounds good to me. ;-D
Enjoy life. One day you will be dead for a very very long time.
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

Sweet. After reading the fine print it seems we don't all have to pay. I created an account, I'll get a draft set up and see if youse guys can join it.
stoggie10
T-Ball Trainer

Post by stoggie10 »

Let's get it started. That way RBV can draft some on his on.
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

You guys see if you can get in.

Draft ID 17450
password 'cafe11'

Make sure you take the spot you picked in round 0.
GIANTbeerdog
T-Ball Trainer

Post by GIANTbeerdog »

Beerdogs signed up - let's rock!
oscar15
T-Ball Trainer

Post by oscar15 »

TheRock wrote:You guys see if you can get in.

Draft ID 17450
password 'cafe11'

Make sure you take the spot you picked in round 0.

I guess I will be the last to join.
Enjoy life. One day you will be dead for a very very long time.

Return to “Leftovers League”