Draft is Open

Nothing at all wrong with leftovers, that's why microwaves were built!
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Re: Draft is Open

Post by TheRock »

oscar15 wrote:Okay I know I can't join yet, but I don't see our draft listed on couchmanagers under custom drafts. Is it in another location?

thanks
oscar

Try now. I forgot I have to apply a credit so non-members can join. It's been a year.

<edit>well, I still don't see it in the main list. Maybe I have to join it first. Let's just say I get to pick my spot next so I can join. ;-)
cordscords
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: 12 Team Yahoo Auction Draft. Standard 5X5 scoring.

C- Jesus Montero
1B- Paul Goldschmidt
2B- Jason Kipnis
SS- Starlin Castro
3B- Ryan Zimmerman
OF- Adrian Gonzalez
OF- Desmond Jennings
OF- Alex Rios
UT- Anthony Rizzo
UT- Norichika Aoki
BN- Adam Eaton
BN- Michael Morse

SP- Kris Medlen
SP- Matt Moore
SP- Jeff Samardzija
SP- Matt Harvey
SP- Brett Anderson
SP- Marco Estrada

RP- Addison Reed
RP- Steve Cishek
RP- Bobby Parnell
RP- Brandon League
RP- Kenley Jansen

Post by cordscords »

Just got a PM telling me I'm up. Have no idea how to join 8-o
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

cordscords wrote:Just got a PM telling me I'm up. Have no idea how to join 8-o

Looks like you figured it out. ;-D

If anyone else needs help:
Go to couchmangers.com, create a login if you've never drafted there before. Our draft is now on the front page called "Leftovers X". Join in your draft spot as cordscords has done.
NikkiSixx
T-Ball Trainer

Post by NikkiSixx »

Will this start as soon as all the slots fill up?
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

NikkiSixx wrote:Will this start as soon as all the slots fill up?

It will start when I tell it to start. And I'm not getting any feedback on whether next Monday works for everyone... :-? :-C
NikkiSixx
T-Ball Trainer

Post by NikkiSixx »

TheRock wrote:

It will start when I tell it to start. And I'm not getting any feedback on whether next Monday works for everyone... :-? :-C

Ummm, it might be ok, I thought it was a slow draft.
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

NikkiSixx wrote:
TheRock wrote:

Ummm, it might be ok, I thought it was a slow draft.

It's pretty slow, 14 hours. But with the queue it goes much quicker than a message board draft. We typically get 2 rounds in per day. so everyone needs to be checking regularly.
stoggie10
T-Ball Trainer

Post by stoggie10 »

The draft is typically over in two weeks. We have started the drafted as late as March 16 before. I am anxious :-L to get started but do not look forward to the down time :,-( between draft and that start of the season. If we started Monday then we would have about 3 weeks before the season starts. I would prefer to wait a little bit longer before we start, but don't mind if we start on Monday either.

Rock, you just have to make the call. That's why you get paid the big bucks to head this league.
sheilst
T-Ball Trainer

Post by sheilst »

Monday is great for me.

You got the Barbie Doll avatar ready for anybody that goes over the 14 hour Rock?
TheRock
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRock »

stoggie10 wrote:The draft is typically over in two weeks. We have started the drafted as late as March 16 before. I am anxious :-L to get started but do not look forward to the down time :,-( between draft and that start of the season. If we started Monday then we would have about 3 weeks before the season starts. I would prefer to wait a little bit longer before we start, but don't mind if we start on Monday either.

Rock, you just have to make the call. That's why you get paid the big bucks to head this league.

I'm good with waiting a little while too. But I'm certainly ready to go, one mock in the books, in the middle of a slow auction. We've got spring break coming up next month which I know will impact me a bit, and we have what, 4 teachers amongst us? Wait til the week after (March 4)?

Return to “Leftovers League”