Page 1 of 3

** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 pm
by TheRock
Ok, Third Day you're new, so we'll review. We don't just pick a random order to draft in, we pick a random order then pick an order. If that makes sense. So if you have a preference of where you want to draft, it's your lucky day. Usually ends up not far off from the original order, but still a worthwhile endeavor. I usually do some complicated method of having two outside people send me two lists then match them up, but in the interest of time, I just went to random.org and set it myself. Sue me.

So for round 0, we're looking at:

1. RedBullVodka
2. seancasey21
3. emb0lus
4. GIANTbeerdog
5. cheesebeger
6. stoggie
7. oscar15
8. thomasps3
9. Old_Style
10. Third Day
11. Amazing Oopah
12. TheRock


The round 1 draft order looks like:
1. RedBullVodka
2. seancasey21
3. emb0lus
4. GIANTbeerdog
5. cheesebeger
6. oscar15
7. Third Day
8. stoggie
9. Old Style
10. Amazing Oopah
11. TheRock
12. thomasps3

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 pm
by Old_Style
Bummer. I was hoping we'd do it in the order of league standings from the previous year.. :-/ :-D

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 pm
by RedBullVodka
OK...I thought about going for the middle part of the draft. But I just couldn't pass up on Pujols in round 1 like I did last year. Something that probably cost me the league. Damn you David Wright!!

I'll take Pick 1. ;-

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:42 pm
by oscar15
Old_Style wrote:Bummer. I was hoping we'd do it in the order of league standings from the previous year.. :-/ :-D


reverse order! :-)

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 pm
by Old_Style
Make sure to PM the next guy after you make a selection.

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm
by TheRock
Old_Style wrote:Make sure to PM the next guy after you make a selection.


Yeah, for some reason I'm having trouble getting it to let me PM the whole league. So I only PM'd RBV.

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm
by RedBullVodka
Sorry I forgot to pm Sean. Will do it now.

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
by seancasey21
I'll take #2

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 pm
by Third Day
TheRock wrote:Ok, Third Day you're new, so we'll review. We don't just pick a random order to draft in, we pick a random order then pick an order. If that makes sense. So if you have a preference of where you want to draft, it's your lucky day. Usually ends up not far off from the original order, but still a worthwhile endeavor. I usually do some complicated method of having two outside people send me two lists then match them up, but in the interest of time, I just went to random.org and set it myself. Sue me.

So for round 0, we're looking at:

1. RedBullVodka
2. seancasey21
3. emb0lus
4. GIANTbeerdog
5. cheesebeger
6. stoggie
7. oscar15
8. thomasps3
9. Old_Style
10. Third Day 10
11. Amazing Oopah
12. TheRock

So RBV starts us off by picking his spot. No time limit for this round. I'll PM everyone, we'll try and wrap this up this week.


Got it. But I don't care where I pick anyway.

Re: ** ROUND 0 **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am
by emb0lus
i will take #3, are we doing any trading of draft picks? i'd be willing to trade some picks - may make it a little confusing on couchgmanagers but still