2018 Commentary/Discussion

These hoopsters are crossing over to the baseball diamond.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

capoltorta
T-Ball Trainer

Re: 2018 Commentary/Discussion

Post by capoltorta »

As far as I know the league is full, everyone has checked in, and I have filled the replacement spot. I'm not the commish of this league, so I'll leave the rest to him, was just trying to help.
TheRobSays
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRobSays »

And doing an awesome job of it! Thanks Cap ...
Fenris-77
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by Fenris-77 »

Sorry for the wait gents. This past week has been a bit of nightmare and the league wasn't on my radar at all.
LGLP86
T-Ball Trainer

Post by LGLP86 »

Almost draft time baby!
jimmy.impossible
T-Ball Trainer

Post by jimmy.impossible »

Do we need to save our keepers in Yahoo or anything? Though that doesn't currently seem to be an option...
Fenris-77
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Fenris-77 »

I was wondering the same thing. It's not gonna work to just pick out keepers through the first 7 rounds because it's pretty much a given that we'll have an autodraft or two. Whatever, I'm just glad we're playing.
capoltorta
T-Ball Trainer

Post by capoltorta »

I don't know, looks like Jim updated the keepers for some of us, but not all. Jim, what's up, are we set up for the draft tonight?
capoltorta
T-Ball Trainer

Post by capoltorta »

Hey guys, Cap. here. Jim seems to be MIA, so I've gone ahead and set up the draft for tonight's KCKL draft. Barring any more last minute changes, the draft is ready to go. I've also updated the draft order to include all of the traded draft picks from last season. If you have a chance, after you read this message, go to the "Draft Results" page and double check that your keeper picks and draft picks are correct. If any changes need to be made please message me (or Jim) ASAP. Furthermore, if you want to see who is available in our draft you can now check out the players pool in the "Players" page. This was all very last minute, and I'm not sure if everyone is still active here, but at least we're set up now.

Reminder our live draft is TONIGHT, Wednesday, March 28th @ 8:00pm EST. If you can't make it, be sure to pre-rank your players or you'll end up with injured scrubs.

Cap.
TheRobSays
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheRobSays »

I have to autodraft - if no one is interested then I am not going to bother pre-ranking. Seems like this league is not going to make it?
Fenris-77
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Fenris-77 »

TheRobSays wrote:I have to autodraft - if no one is interested then I am not going to bother pre-ranking. Seems like this league is not going to make it?

Hard to tell. We'll see who shows up for the draft. I hope not though. This is the last of my Cafe leagues.

Return to “Killer Crossover Keeper League”