Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Albies - Sell High or Hold?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Albies - Sell High or Hold?

Postby cubsfan61 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 pm

I have Ozzie Albies in a 6x6 OPS keep forever Keeper League. Another owner is showing a lot of interest in him. I've read some articles suggesting to sell high and that the power surge isn't real. Due you think selling high is a good idea in a keeper league, and if so, what kind of return would you be looking for. An owner has floated J.D. Martinez and Felipe Vazquez. RBI's and Saves are categories I could use some help in.

KJ
cubsfan61
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Albies - Sell High or Hold?

Postby cdrift24 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:39 pm

I'd hold him in that format. I do not think he will keep up this HR pace, but I feel in a keep forever format, he is the best player of the ones you mentioned. He is one of the youngest players in the majors right now and has 20/20 potential for the forseeable future. You can always chase saves, Some players to watch are Amir Garrett for the reds (if Iglesias is traded) and the 2 young guys for the Phillies (Seranthony Dominguez & Edubray Ramos) also Tommy Hunter for the Phillies. Neris isn't going to hold onto that job for long if he keeps getting worked over every chance they give him. Help me with my question if you would please.....

viewtopic.php?t=496754
cdrift24
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 56)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions