Return to Classifieds

UBL3 slow auction redraft h2h daily transs ESPN $150

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

UBL3 slow auction redraft h2h daily transs ESPN $150

Postby algeel » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:54 pm

I ran 4 slow auction leagues last year, and 2 the year before. We've completed our slow auctions in all 4 leagues, and some of the owners wanted to do another one, especially with all of the extra time we have on our hands right now. I've started a 5th league, and we have 10 owners from the other leagues in this one, so 2 spots are open.

Slow auctions are a blast! They're like the best of both worlds - auctions, so you're not stuck with a draft slot and can get any player you want, and slow, so you have plenty of time to think about bidding, and can chat and get to know the other owners during the auction. We use couchmanagers for the slow auction (http://www.couchmanagers.com). Feel free to go there and take a look at a few slow auctions that are in progress. Ours will be similar.

Our slow auction will start soon after we fill and all owners have paid on LeagueSafe. I anticipate the auction starting this Thursday, 3/26, but it might be Wednesday or Friday, depending on when we fill the 2 spots and how quickly everyone pays. It will take a little under two weeks to complete.

Slow auction on couchmanagers starting 3/25, 3/26 or 3/27
h2h categories with weekly matchups
ESPN during the season
Entry fee $150LeagueSafe with majority approval for distribution
Categories R, RBI, HR, SB, OBP QS, K, WHIP, ERA, SV+HLD
Daily lineup change
sDaily FAAB
1 division, 4 teams to playoffs
Playoffs start week 22, 2 two-week rounds (this probably will change based on what ESPN does if the MLB season is shortened or condensed)
Trades through a few weeks before the playoffs start1
day review, 4 down votes will veto
Prizes: $800 1st, $500 2nd, $300 3rd, $200 4th (based on playoffs)

Please send a PM or reply here with your email address, and I'll shoot you an invite on ESPN so you can look things over, and forward some emails that I've sent to the current owners.

Hope you decide to join us!

Al
algeel
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 44)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: UBL3 slow auction redraft h2h daily transs ESPN $150

Postby algeel » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:49 pm

This look has filled! Thanks, everyone, for your interest.
algeel
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 44)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds