Return to Classifieds

ONE SLOT! 14 team mixed HTH points live draft keeper

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ONE SLOT! 14 team mixed HTH points live draft keeper

Postby mielke » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:46 am

I just had an opening pop up in my league, Looking to fill ASAP. This is a way to get into a great league with a good keeper roster

Also, TONS of high-end talent available in the 2020 draft … as it's year 7 of the league where we have three-year keeper limits. A Superdraft.

$100 buy-in (for 2020)
blabuwe@yahoo.com if interested

DRAFT DAY Saturday, JULY 18 OFFSEASON TRADE/KEEPER DEADLINE July 13

14-team weekly HTH points mixed league with 20 starting slots and rosters of 30, with 10 keepers (on a unique 3-tier system) plus a 5-man Farm System (6 for 2021), which can grow to as much as 8 by season’s end. Active league GroupMe room makes communications easy. Fantrax.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY for a very committed owner and active trader/manager.
Last year an incoming owner walked away with the whole enchilada.

This league has a great balance. The system is built for active traders to thrive ..... players with expiring eligibility, ability to trade for draft picks, etc., but those with more limited time can still survive.

This is year 7, Only the 2nd league I've run... the first lasted over 15 years.
I've used my experience to formulate what I think is the perfect league setup, see if you agree, let me know ASAP if interested, or if not.

2021 TWEAKS
No playoffs as we normally have, also 14-1/1-14 contests each week where each team plays each other to determine win loss, with total season points also factoring in with significant prize money

EXCELSIOR! League:
Weekly HTH points, mixed, limited keeper (10 keeps on a 3-year limit).
20 starting slots and rosters of 30, plus a 5-man Farm System. 14-team mixed.
General tenets:
- ABC, 123 (see below)
- Weekly lineup changes
- A points system so simple it can be hand-drawn, yet thoroughly tested for realism and balance between offense and pitching
- A straight annual draft, with limited keepers (on a 3-year keeper term limit). 123!
- Trade friendly format - Draft-pick trading allowed (some minor restrictions). If you've never been in a league that trades draft picks .... you've missed out.
- A simple approximation of the Salary Cap method without having to fuss as much over the dollars: players are annually grouped in the preseason into a three Classifications. Teams are only allowed to keep a limited number annually from each Classification. ABC!
- Limited Minor League roster
- Weekly FAAB system
- $100 buy-in
- Outgoing personalities, active owners, and smack-talking encouraged
- Active league mobile GroupMe chat in addition to Fantrax chatbox
mielke
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds